Welcome TV fans!
The TV.com team has been working around the clock on some exciting projects that we’re finally ready to share with you. We’ve freshened things up for you with the goal of making the site faster and easier to get the TV news, info and discussions you’re craving, so today we are taking the wraps off our new homepage and show pages.
A Simpler, Cleaner Homepage
Here’s what’s new:
- Recommendations: Need a recommendation on what to watch tonight? Come back each and every day for our Editor’s Picks and chime in with your own.
- Full Episodes: Want to watch full episodes of your favorite shows online? We’ll now point you to all of your streaming options, from free to subscription to paid sources you might not have known about.
- Favorites List: Add any show to your favorites using our new right hand column module. We’ll display your first five favorites alphabetically with the full list always available for easy access in the black bar at the very top of the site.
- Popular and Trending Lists: As always you can check out our Popular and Trending lists to find the most active pages on TV.com for any given moment.
- Twitter Trends: Do you watch TV with one eye on Twitter? We’re now tracking Twitter trends with yet another right hand column module to let you know what’s being buzzed about in real time.
So much to do! But where do you start? How about commenting on a news story. Then jump headfirst into contributing to one of your favorite shows - even a small addition, like a favorite quote from Community or a piece of trivia from The Wire.
What else is new?
The New Show Pages Are Live!
We are incredibly grateful to all of our fans who posted, emailed and called us with your thoughts over the past few weeks on the beta show pages. With the information we collected, we did some nips and tucks and now have officially launched the new show pages.
If you didn’t have a chance to look at them when they were in beta, click here for a review of the new features and updates, which include:
- Updated look and navigation to get you to what you want faster.
- Find out where to watch your favorite shows (free and paid sources).
- Related Show listings to help you discover new shows based on what you love.
- And much more!
We’re very excited about all of this, and we hope you are too.
All of these changes are aimed at making TV.com the best place for TV fans, so jump in and contribute! Have opinions on our new look? See something that doesn’t look quite right? Want to tell us what you like or what you want more of? Then leave a comment on this post or over at our Get Satisfaction page. We’d love to hear from you!
— The TV.com Team
34 Notes/ Hide
- alythebird likes this
- btx91 likes this
- filmes-no likes this
- logsiding reblogged this from tvdot
- logsiding likes this
- fvtistika reblogged this from tvdot
- directoriealert reblogged this from tvdot
- directorieadvies reblogged this from tvdot
- directorieactie reblogged this from tvdot
- directorieaanraders reblogged this from tvdot
- nldirectory reblogged this from tvdot
- online-geld-lenen reblogged this from tvdot
- oscalito reblogged this from tvdot and added:
- tvdotcom reblogged this from tvdot and added:
- patsully likes this
- castle-beckett likes this
- tvdot posted this